5 Reasons Why I Save My Old To Do lists
One of the ways I like to stay organized in life and professionally is by writing down everything that I need to remember. My to do lists are no exception. I love to do lists because of the endorphins I get from crossing the completed item off of my list. I also save my to-do lists once I have completed them, and here are five reasons why…
- I am able to track what I have completed- the completed list contains an itemized description of what I have accomplished during the time period.
- I am able to highlight my accomplishments-I can own the feeling of progress! Yay! I’m getting stuff done!
- I am able to make new goals for the future- You start to think “If i just did all this, I can surely move on to…(insert bigger plan).
- I am able to remind myself of how amazing I am- Give thanks to the greater self image and bigger story of your life.
- I can follow up on anything I was unsuccessful with or unsatisfied with- What you failed on, you will prevail on! Keep going.
Have you tried this? What are your thoughts? Thanks for reading, and please subscribe for more!