Easy and Affordable Deep Conditioner Treatment for Natural Black Hair
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil [EVOO]
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 5 tablespoons Shea butter
- 1 cup of Store bought conditioner- ensure it has a “slippy quality” for a good mixture
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba Oil
Heat the following over a low heat in a saucepan:
- EVOO, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter
Stir slowly over heat until it reaches an even liquid consistency. Turn off the heat. Add in the following:
- Honey, Jojoba Oil
Pour mixture into a bowl (or your mixer bowl). Add in conditioner and mix until fluffy.
- Apply to damn clean hair.
- Cover with 2 clear shower caps and ensure all parts of your hair is covered.
- Steam with cap under a Dryer Hood for 30 min.
- Remove cap and rinse with water. Rinse well (like for 3-5 minutes- your hair will be soaked in moisture!)
After about 3 weekly treatments you will notice a great improvement of the bounciness in your hair curl, as well as reduced frizz.